http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/simplychicblogs/pinkmodfloweranddot.png

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A little sister

Okay, so I'm diving into the world of blogging. I have no idea if I'll be able to keep up but it's at least worth a shot.

Life is currently busier than ever but John and I are feeling very blessed to be where we are. Quick re-cap......

We are currently living in Gaffney, SC and have no intentions of ever, I mean EVER leaving! It was a long process, 4 years to be exact, but we are thrilled with our life here and love serving the community of Gaffney with Chick-fil-A!

Noah, our sweet little fella, is now 3 and a half, hard to believe I know! He's a ball of energy and keeps us in stitches all day long. He goes to a daycare/preschool every day where he literally runs to the door. When I pick him up in the afternoon he seriously hides from me, I think he would go home with Nana and Papa DeWitt if he could. He's certainly a social butterfly (hmmm....wonder where he got that from??). He's at that age where you can't predict what will happen next, he says the funniest things and has such a tremedoues amount of personality.

Our most recent news as most already know is that baby number two is on the way and we are thrilled to be adding a little GIRL to the family. When we ask Noah about it he tells us he's going to be a big sister, he doesn't understand yet but we very quickly correct him and tell him he's gonna be a big brother. Either way, he's not exactly sure how to respond to it yet, I don't think he will show much interest in the baby but he talks about playing with her and sharing his bedroom with her. She will have her own room but I do think it's sweet that he's so giving. He has such a giving spirit already, often when I pick him up from school he wants to hug all of his friends goodbye or give them a piece of candy. Such a sweetie!

We are pretty sure of the name, Adalyn Grace although I can't get John to sit down long enough to approve the spelling. However, he really shouldn't have that much say, after all he named Noah and I had nothing to do with it at all! Adalyn, who may be nicknamed Ady Grace, will be welcomed with so much love and excitement. Her bedding has already been ordered and I can't wait to start working on her nursery! Bring on the girly stuff!

1 comment:

  1. In this fashion my pal Wesley Virgin's tale launches with this shocking and controversial VIDEO.

    You see, Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he found hidden, "MIND CONTROL" secrets that the CIA and others used to obtain anything they want.

    THESE are the EXACT same SECRETS many famous people (notably those who "come out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become rich and famous.

    You probably know how you use less than 10% of your brain.

    Really, that's because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps that expression has even taken place INSIDE your own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain around seven years ago, while driving a non-registered, beat-up bucket of a car without a driver's license and with $3.20 on his bank card.

    "I'm very fed up with living paycheck to paycheck! When will I finally make it?"

    You took part in those types of thoughts, isn't it right?

    Your success story is going to be written. All you have to do is in YOURSELF.

    Learn How To Become A MILLIONAIRE Fast

    ReplyDelete